Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
132
Please pray for my mother. I am in constant worry about her health to the point of neglecting my own health. Her energy levels are low and she is sometimes short of breath due to kidney issues. Please, please, please, please pray that her kidney function improves and her energy level increases...
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom