Pray For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHendo

Disciple of Prayer
My wife has been very unhappy with me for months and we fight a lot but she's always right I can never be right it seems like and if she's wrong she won't admit it so I lose all the time. But she just told me she needs to get away for awhile and says she doesn't see the God in me anymore so I don't know what to do I'm scared of losing her and we have only been together a year. Plz I need prayers plz help me
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father restore this marriage, I pray your love for them, and their love for each other will heal them and guide them.

Heavenly Father Restore This Marriage In The Name Of Jesus Christ!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz help me pray for me, my whole family is bullying me severely plz pray i am stuck i can't even escape i m stuck, plz i want to run away from the house but i can't bcz everyone will know what to do, they ard harrasing me severely, always wants reaction from ne, my mother she plays tricks on...
Replies
12
Views
197
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
521
Hi , please I want you to pray for this lady, her name is ###, she's been doing bad things against me and my family for a very long time using custom and witchcraft and much more, she has been gone a while but now she's is back, iam scared that she might hurt me and my family, so please help me...
Replies
10
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom