Pray for a desire to live my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, like a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in immediate...
Replies
7
Views
185
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
386
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom