Praise the Lord. pray for me and my ###

Chitmer

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. pray for ### and ### family's and also pray for ### business.
### is addicted of heroin last ### year. pray for ###, my Lord Jesus, free ### of this addiction. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
334
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
132
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom