Praise the Lord, Pray for getting good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother praise the lord. My name is ###. I am suffering from severe gastric problem and getting heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health. Thank you brother.
Replies
12
Views
237
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am now unable to do this because I am attacked by ghosts and human spirits. kindly also pray that I will get a good job soon...
Replies
10
Views
106
In these days I may be living in the valley of death because I am not able to sleep in the night because of Satan attacks and evil spirit attacks and so kindly pray that God will fully resolve this problem fast. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom