Praise the lord. Please hold me in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you please hold my tongue I'm asking that you give me self-control today and everyday I'm asking for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and...
Replies
7
Views
257
Lord, I come to You today with a heavy and wounded heart. You know the words that were spoken, the pain they caused, and the things I cannot even put into words. Lord, I especially pray for my husband. Please touch his heart and calm his spirit. When he is angry, help him choose words that...
Replies
9
Views
45
Lord, please, hold me and guard me. Guide me in these times that feel never ending. Please, provide me with peace only you can. I need you to hold my hand, my heart, my thoughts. Please God, I feel I am going numb, weak and helpless but I know you are here for me. Please, rebuke these feelings...
Replies
6
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom