Praise the Lord. I want this job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
141
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please ask God to give me a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and eyes, to loving, kind, trustworthy, a heart of Gold, a follower in Christ who is also rich and wealthy for a relationship and marriage. Please ask God to help me get rich and wealthy before ### ends. In Jesus' Name, Amen. And...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom