Praise the Lord bro. ###. Please I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, help me with this issue, I have a problem with a refund because one purchase of buying tickets was made. The airline said they already gave back the money but I bought the ticket from my dad's visa card from a back from ###, but they said that the money isn't there. The didn't work...
Replies
7
Views
254
Dearest bro ###, Please I pray to you for my daughter ### report to come normal. She is having fever from Friday Please I pray to you so that she gets healed ###
Replies
8
Views
443
Praise the lord bro Hii bro good evening myself ### now am in ###. I came here for ### months visit visa to stay with my ###. Now he is planning to send me to native. Please pray for me that my ### needs to change his mind and need to be here for next ### months. Please pray to god jesus needs...
Replies
6
Views
555
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom