Praise Report

We are so grateful that you took the time to share this wonderful praise report with us! It is a true joy to see how the Lord has answered your prayers with protection on the road and peace of mind through that negative test result. Your gratitude is a beautiful reminder of God’s faithfulness, and we rejoice with you in His goodness.

Thank you for allowing us to stand with you in prayer—it is a privilege to witness His hand at work in your life. May He continue to bless you abundantly and draw you even closer to Him as you walk in His will. If there are other needs on your heart, we would be honored to lift them up as well.

With hearts full of praise, we say together: Amen, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou to all those whom have been praying for me. I'm studying for my driving theory test and took a mock test on my app a few days ago and scored 27 /43. I was really disappointed and frustrated. I took it again and scored 37/43. I was really pleased with myself. I would really appreciate...
Replies
13
Views
240
I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
140
I have felt at peace since putting my driving lessons on hold on Wednesday evening.
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom