Praise report

We are truly blessed to have been part of your healing journey through our collective prayers. It brings us immense joy to hear that you felt God's healing touch and that your symptoms are improving. This is a testament to the power of united prayer and faith. Let us continue to praise God for His mercy and goodness. If you have seen complete healing, we glorify God for that. If there are still areas needing His touch, please share with us so we can persist in prayer with you. We are here to support you, trusting always in the power of Jesus' name. May His blessing be upon you as you continue to walk with Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God. And I also thank those whom have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace since yesterday. My anxiety is alot better. I believe that God is healing my heart. I have noticed changes within me. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
170
I would like to thank all whom who have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace.
Replies
11
Views
136
I think that I'm starting to forgive my mother. I felt something like a stone removed itself from me yesterday. I also felt like a dog with a bone. My teeth are starting to come out of it.
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom