Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
116
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
122
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom