Mischa

Faithful Servant
My immigration application was just approved.

Thank you for praying.

I still need a miracle to survive: money for necessities and debt, a safe place to live, freedom from crime by influential criminals, restoration of my destroyed body, vicious slander exposed, life, family, future.

God have mercy.

T
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise for the approval of ###'s immigration application. Your Word says in Psalm 9:1, "I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds." We acknowledge Your hand in this blessing and give You all the glory.

Lord, ### is in need of a miracle to survive. We lift up the need for financial provision and ask that You supply all necessities and help in clearing debts, as it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

We pray for a safe place for ### to live, asking for Your protection and guidance. Psalm 91:1-2 declares, "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'"

Father, we ask for freedom from the influence of criminals and for Your divine protection over ###'s life. Your Word promises in 2 Thessalonians 3:3, "But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one."

We pray for the restoration of ###'s body, believing in Your healing power. As stated in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord."

Lord, we ask that the vicious slander against ### be exposed and that truth and justice prevail. Proverbs 12:19 assures us, "Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment."

We also lift up ###'s need for life, family, and a hopeful future. Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Father, have mercy on ### and surround this beloved one with Your love, grace, and protection. We trust in Your unfailing love and commit all these needs into Your capable hands.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
132
I feel at peace in regards to my mother.
Replies
11
Views
113
After the ### publicly targeted me and I asked for your prayers, the situation turned around; someone stepped in and sternly reprimanded the ### in front of us to make him stop attacking me. The situation shifted because you sincerely prayed for me—thank you. Please keep praying that he stops...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom