Awivis

Servant of All
Father thank you for mending our relationship and making it better bit by bit. Thank you for delivering her from all evil influence and keeping her safe. I praise you Lord for you will bring her to know Christ Jesus. I praise you for mending her damaged psyche and shattered personality. I praise you for this love and determination to stay by her side and love her. Help me Father to love her after the example of Christ. To some this might be a burden but to me this yoke is something I gladly carry as my cross. It's not easy but Jesus, the way you loved me and didn't give up, is the way I want to walk as well. I am yours. Father I praise you for being with her and us. I praise you for you will make this to be a miracle and testimony. I praise you for you make your love and kingdom prevail and spread. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
In Jesus Name, I pray for ###. Father, thank You for mending her relationship and making it better bit by bit. I thank You for delivering her from all evil influence and keeping her safe. I praise You for bringing her to know Christ Jesus and for mending her damaged psyche and shattered personality. I thank You for Your love and determination to stay by her side and love her. Help ### to love You after the example of Christ. Give her the strength and courage to carry her cross with joy and faith. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The woman I wanted to be friends with that I had a crush on. I was praying and praying to lift her prayers up and God help her find the Guy he has for her. To clarify if we will be friends or not. As, I was giving my crush to God and praying for guidance, even postponing a follow up to go to the...
Replies
9
Views
144
THe Lord Jesus Christ saved my life from demonic posession on this day. He saved my lfirom form severe demonic posession. THe Lord freed me. thank you forver Lord Jesus Christ. thank you for my salvation. thank you Lord. i thank you for your many healings on my teeth even now. Lord help me to...
Replies
11
Views
82
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,914
Members
648,463
Latest member
Prolarmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom