Praise report

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
112
I thank God. And I also thank those whom have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace since yesterday. My anxiety is alot better. I believe that God is healing my heart. I have noticed changes within me. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
167
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom