Praise Report!

Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for blessed meeting yesterday. God, bless all who prayed for ###. Thank You for this site & for forgiving us. Deliver us from evil. ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think that I'm starting to forgive my mother. I felt something like a stone removed itself from me yesterday. I also felt like a dog with a bone. My teeth are starting to come out of it.
Replies
9
Views
134
Father God, thank You for son's safe return in dark storm. Grateful, also, for Your patience, forgiveness and grace to me. Deliver us here from evil. Amen
Replies
14
Views
232
PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom