I want to share a praise report of what God and prayers have done... I have been asking you all to help me pray about getting my no objection letter from Jamaica... unfortunately, it’s still on the way but I want to share that the Lord is blessing still in other ways... months ago I asked that you all help me pray to get the funds to publish my book... and glory to God! A friend has decided to be an investor and publish my book for me!
Who else could it be but God!!! Help me praise Him! I love YOU Lord! I thank you for your goodness and mercy!
I am still asking that you all help me to pray to get my no objection letter as work starts August 3rd... in Jesus name ... Amen!
All praise and glory to God. Prayed for No objection letter to reach u soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
123
Thank you all who prayed for my ###. She had a good report. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
167
Heavenly Father, thank You for good dr report and bone density scan unchanged. Bless all who prayed with me - thanks... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom