Thank you lord for answering positively. ### and her house will serve the Lord Amen
 
I
A Praise Report

I posted a request concerning paying my rent. God provided enough work to meet my needs. Thank you for praying for me.

(Don't know if this is the right place to paste it. Unable to respond to the request I posted.)

Thank you all so so much. May the Lord give everyone a reason to be joyful and at peace. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. God answered this prayer. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers because I was in need of help with my rent. Last Friday I received the call I received $2,000 to pay my rent and stop the eviction. Praise God.
Replies
8
Views
111
Thank you all who prayed for my ###. She had a good report. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
167
Heavenly Father, thank You for good dr report and bone density scan unchanged. Bless all who prayed with me - thanks... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom