Glory to God. I'm praising the Lord and I'm rejoicing in faith for what the Lord has done for me. Later I posted a prayer request for me and my fiancee having misunderstandings now and then. Thanks to the prayers I received from the prayer warriors from this site. Even though the relationship is not well, it has improved. ### months he never visited but last Sunday he came to visit. He promised to arrange a date to talk and resolve our differences. I'm very grateful for God's intervention through prayers. I lift up his name to God be the glory. Amen.
Glory to God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The woman I wanted to be friends with that I had a crush on. I was praying and praying to lift her prayers up and God help her find the Guy he has for her. To clarify if we will be friends or not. As, I was giving my crush to God and praying for guidance, even postponing a follow up to go to the...
Replies
9
Views
148
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
169
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom