Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
290
Thank you God!!! Please pray for a BLESSED AND GREAT DAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY MY CHURCH AND ALL MY PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS APP IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
15
Views
216
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom