Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our daughter has recovered from that infection by God’s grace. Thank you all for praying . All glory to our saviour Jesus Christ. 🙏🏼 amen
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
127
Praise God!!! The subcutaneous iv for my cat went perfect!!! No problems and no fighting!!! She cried at the needle insertion, but that's normal and it was only for a second... she sat still and kept calm the whole time... so thankyou God and everyone who just prayed for us!!! May God bless you...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom