Praise God. Please pray for me about ...

Praise God. Please pray for me about poverty, sickness and disease on me and my ###.

]

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

RE LETTER Of Appointment From ### of ### in all the rooms including block ### ### ###and### Amen 🙏🙌💖
Replies
10
Views
313
Please pray for me to show him that it is true, he said it's been rewritten, and he says there were religions before it. He also said when it was written. I got stumped, and he walked off. Please pray for knowledge so I can change his mind, I don't want to become athiest.
Replies
10
Views
238
There’s a person in my mind whom I’ve prayed to God about. He showed signs that he was the one for me. He was an old friend of mine. Now we’re not even in contact. Please pray for me that he comes back in my life and we stay connected again. Please pray that God unites us together.
Replies
5
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom