Praise God. I pray for the fruitiness ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
115
Praise God!!! The subcutaneous iv for my cat went perfect!!! No problems and no fighting!!! She cried at the needle insertion, but that's normal and it was only for a second... she sat still and kept calm the whole time... so thankyou God and everyone who just prayed for us!!! May God bless you...
Replies
12
Views
249
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,434
Messages
16,822,653
Members
651,378
Latest member
Kariutoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom