Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I just thank God for seeing me through the toughest times this year. God is blessing me through His scriptures and through people in my path to grow my faith in. I am humbled and learning how to be grateful in everything regardless. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and sending your Holy Spirit to guide me.
 
deep breathing!! Thank you thank you thank for getting me through this day and for helping me transition with the perimenopause and possibly menopause. In my physically and emotionally weakest moments and fatigued moments, I glorify your presence and your promises of always being here with me and pulling me out of frustration among all the other circumstances I’ve been going thru.

I Thank you for my husband being more supportive and praying with me more so that we can both grow with You God and together!

I praise you and thank you every minute of the day and night. I thank you for the sleep I do get and glorify your name in your protection.

Yes and help us to fix our eyes on you Jesus and remember to have gratitude even in these tough circumstances. In Jesus’ name, I praise and thank you, Amen.
 
deep breathing!! Thank you thank you thank for getting me through this day and for helping me transition with the perimenopause and possibly menopause. In my physically and emotionally weakest moments and fatigued moments, I glorify your presence and your promises of always being here with me and pulling me out of frustration among all the other circumstances I’ve been going thru.
I Thank you for my husband being more supportive and praying with me more so that we can both grow with You God and together!
I praise you and thank you every minute of the day and night. I thank you for the sleep I do get and glorify your name in your protection.
Yes and help us to fix our eyes on you Jesus and remember to have gratitude even in these tough circumstances. In Jesus’ name, I praise and thank you, Amen.
Amen!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you King of the universe, my precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me a great doctor and nurse in the emergency room! Thanks that they went above and beyond and my migraine is gone. What a relief. Also thank you Lord God for the job interview for my son tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
148
Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
179
Praise the Lord that the parathyroid surgery was successful. I am so grateful for this. I have a concern for my singing voice. It takes time to come back. Please pray that it does. I have been singing praise to the Lord with my voice and my guitar for decades and would be shattered if I couldn't...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom