POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR ###please pray with me for ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR ###

please pray with me for ### to be set free from all demonic attacks and have lasting peace in his life, household and room, for his financial blessings needed, a good job, his investments in silver and gold increased to the 2000 mark, healing of his chronic fatigue and healing of his mother's parkinson's disease, good health for all his family and Grandmother too, ###'s car always safe and reliable, for a good publisher for his book and for God's hedge of protection around ### and his family, keeping them safe always and everywhere, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
161
hi my name is ###, i need a powerful prayer for my brother ### who is in jail but very sick..please help me pray for him , thank you.
Replies
11
Views
289
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself and my two dogs from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Let Your protection be our shield and Your love our strength, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom