Plz pray for my mother ### im from ###

Plz pray for my mother I'm from ### my mother she not feeling good from last 2 months as she was suffering from covid as well and now non stop vomiting from 2 months plz pray for my mother plz I request you to pray on cll plz plz ### this is my num and my mother's name is ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Lord, Help ### to heal by your mercy and grace. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
Thank u for the prayers now there is no vomiting. Some weakness is there that also must go in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
178
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
133
Pray for my mother ### for her back, lungs pain. My mother ### is suffering from back pain, lungs pain, and Ramatism. She is in pain so please pray for her in Jesus Christ mighty name. When 2 or more pray it will happen so pray for my mother.
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom