Plz pray for my mother ### im from ###

Eogdous

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for my mother. I'm from ###. My mother she not feeling good from last 2 months as she was suffering from covid as well and now non stop vomiting from 2 months. Plz pray for my mother. Plz I request you to pray on cll. Plz plz ### this is my num and my mother name is ###.
 
Plz pray for my mother im from ### my mother she not feeling good frim last 2 months as she was suffering from covid as well n now non stop Vomiting from 2 months plz pray for my mother plz i request u to pray on cll plz plz ### this is my num n my mother name is ### ###
I pray to God for a healing for ### ###.
We believe a healing will take place. Faith is the
key and God is till in the healing business.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. And all those I know that have Covid-19 heal them. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
178
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
133
Pray for my mother ### for her back, lungs pain. My mother ### is suffering from back pain, lungs pain, and Ramatism. She is in pain so please pray for her in Jesus Christ mighty name. When 2 or more pray it will happen so pray for my mother.
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom