Plz pray for my mother her name ###

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, In Yeshua's name I cover your mother in HIS blood, I pray for them, Yeshua touch them, Yeshua your daughter's and son's are in your hands, give them healing, bless them financially, in Yeshua's name I cancel all evil spirits to come out hallelujah we believe this work hallelujah receive with faith, Yeshua answer this prayer, we need our Father's help Yeshua hold us Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
Amen. Thanks a lot. God listens to our prayers and answers them.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We noticed that every couple of days my mothers hand tremble. She has early Alzheimer, lord please heal her brain and nerves and all the connections. Amen! Also her hands are cold. Plese pray for her circulation. Also pray that she will have every day visits from good people that will bring...
Replies
11
Views
69
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
133
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom