Plz People of God Pray for My ###

Bakbraxel

Humble Prayer Partner
Plz People of God Pray for ### grandchild to stop taking drugs. ### steals things in the house to buy drugs.
 
Praying with, and for your conviction in Jesus Christ,
Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People that don't trust pastors anymore. In 2003 a female pastor from ### named ### was supposed to pray for people but instead she started speaking illness, sickness over teenagers that were needing from drug addiction. I haven't ever forgotten the day she was speaking illness, sickness over...
Replies
8
Views
106
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
99
Please pray for the people in my country ### that are suffering due to the earthquake that happened yesterday. They need God's mercy and strength during these difficult moments. In Jesus name, Amen. Thanks.
Replies
14
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom