plss pray for me and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
145
Please give me guidance and wisdom to be the richest and wealthiest in the universe, to own everything of the universe, rule, control everything of the universe for always. Please make me 100% successful so quickly within days to be the richest, the wealthiest, own everything every where, rule...
Replies
12
Views
98
I need to sleep but I can't sleep.. I'm not able to sleep at the moment. Not feeling sleepy. I'm trying to sleep but it makes me headache like as if I'm forcing myself to sleep like. What to do. Everyone has slept only I'm not able to sleep. Pray request to fall asleep now in Jesus name Amen...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom