Pls prayer to my husband ### ### ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pls prayer to my husband ### who always behave ### and not share with his matter with me... And not spending time to his family.. Always spend his time with his work... And other unnecessary work. He is a ###...what can I do to change her behaviour... I have ### kids... Always loose his love and affection and any time they are Missing his father...
 
Pls prayer to my husband ### who always behave Rudely and not share with his matter with me... And not spending time to his family.. Always spend his time with his work... And other unnecessary work. He is a ###...what can I do to change her behaviour... I have two kids... Always loose his love and affection and any time they are Missing his father...
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
11
Views
58
Pls pray for my husband ###, addicted drinking & smoking. Pls pray for a miracle for him to stop completely. I had been praying for sometime & truly tired of it. Jes7s knows
Replies
10
Views
339
My husband is trying to quit cigarettes and THC vapes. Pray that these strongholds be broken off his life. Pray for strength + endurance. He has been battling this for years + hid it from me for years because he felt ashamed. I want to see him healthy, happy, healed, + whole.
Replies
14
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom