Pls pray with me for approval of ###

Pls pray with me for approval of my UK and US visa from their various Embassies This has taken over a month and I am trusting God's divine intervention.
I prayed for His intervention in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a miracle breakthrough above all obstacles to have my UK VISA approved by the home office, I need this breakthrough at this moment, that they be no resistance, delays or back and forth. I need this very much it's important to me help me pray for a Visa approval ### is...
Replies
7
Views
150
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your Throne of Mercy and Grace and ask in Jesus name that the 'Refund Exception Request' will be approved. Father God, You have been working in my finances making a way where there seemed to be no way and You Provided. I am still just a little bit...
Replies
12
Views
108
Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom