pls pray that I have a boyfriend ...

pls pray that I have a boyfriend I am tired of not having relationships I am tired of rejection and abandonment it is time for me to experience having boyfriends; I do not want to marry right now; I need to experience relationships b/f that
Me I always have disappoint in relationship I done know why
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i have a real boyfriend. I am tired of having non committed relaitonships. My father put words of bad faith over my life in relation to everything. He said that i was worhtless, stupid and no one would ever love me and that i would die alone, crazy making hand puppets on the wall...
Replies
10
Views
188
pls pray that i find a boyfriend. I have had many challanges in relationships and have had difficulty in having a committed relationship. I am already ### years old and have never had anyone commit to me. I am always overlooked. I can no longer have children. Pls pray that I find a boyfriend...
Replies
11
Views
235
pls pray i find a boyfriend--a committed relationship I am almost ### years old and have never had one it's time. thx
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom