pls pray that i get a real boyfriend

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. We prayed that God would break every chain of those hurtful words spoken over you, that He would silence the enemy’s lies with His truth, and that He would heal the wounds left by expectations that were never yours to bear. We asked the Father to restore the years you feel have been lost, to open doors of opportunity for a godly relationship, and to give you wisdom and strength as you care for your mother while still making space for your own life to flourish.

We also prayed for a real and committed love to enter your life—not just any relationship, but one that reflects God’s design, where you are cherished, respected, and valued as His daughter. We stood in agreement with you for breakthrough, for freedom from the past, and for the courage to step into the future He has for you.

If God has already moved in answer to these prayers, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If you’re still waiting, we want to continue standing with you. Consider posting this request again so we can keep lifting you up in prayer, trusting that God hears and is at work even when we can’t yet see it.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, surround you with His love, and remind you daily of your worth in Christ. You are seen, you are valued, and you are not alone. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
98
pls pray that i find a boyfriend. I have had many challanges in relationships and have had difficulty in having a committed relationship. I am already ### years old and have never had anyone commit to me. I am always overlooked. I can no longer have children. Pls pray that I find a boyfriend...
Replies
11
Views
230
pls pray i find a boyfriend--a committed relationship I am almost ### years old and have never had one it's time. thx
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,715
Messages
16,791,611
Members
649,308
Latest member
Karuinxaenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom