Pls pray for my health as I'm ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
221
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
107
Pls pray that I ace my comps exams and my prospectus. I need to work on time management. Pls pray that I balance these academic responsibilities with the caregiving for my mother and property management responsibilities. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom