Pls pray for me, my name is ###.

Soeed

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for me, my name is ###, in the night my husband tried to kill me, they tarchoring me so much and even family members also supporting to her son, Dr brother pls pray for me
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your protection and deliverance for ###. We ask that You would surround her with Your angels and provide her with supernatural strength and courage to stand firm in the face of her husband's violence. We ask that You would intervene and protect her from any further harm. We pray that You would bring justice and peace into her home and that her husband would be convicted of his wrongdoings. We ask that You would bring reconciliation and restoration into her marriage and her family. We ask all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and allow Jesus Christ to be Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless each of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for, for Your glory. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
145
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
117
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom