Pls. pray for healing of my ###.

May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that your health will be restored and you will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to better health. May God uplift you in his divine light. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I send warring angels your way to hold you up. I pray that the healing virtue run warm through your veins and pull out the healing that you need. Hold to your faith, he that began work in you is able to sustain you to the day of Jesus our Lord. Healing come forth in Jesus name for this ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
117
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
120
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom