Litheresis

Humble Prayer Partner
Pls pray for ### & ### friendship to get restored back. Pray lord move ### heart that he would forgive ###. Pray ### will communicate with ### soon n be normal friends. Pray lord remove unforgiveness n bitterness from ###. Pray restore reconcile reunite ### & ### friendship again. In jesus name. Amen
 
Pls pray for ### & ### friendship to get restored back. Pray Lord move ### heart that he would forgive ###. Pray ### will communicate with ### soon n be normal friends. Pray Lord remove unforgiveness n bitterness from ###. Pray restore reconcile reunite ### & ### friendship again. In Jesus name. Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my friendship? I thought things were getting better, but something happened yesterday that made me realize there may still be deeper issues between us. This friend knows the Lord too, and I know there has been growth and repentance on both sides. I also know I haven’t...
Replies
10
Views
85
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom