Pls pray 2 things are causing my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 2 things I'm asking any and everyone who prays to God in the name Of Jesus to please Pray for for me two things Please pray ASAP Thank you God Bless
Replies
9
Views
171
2 situations. First there is a very special lady. I had a very strong intuition that she was thinking of me back in February and two nights ago. I asked around a few people and stuff gets around. Pray that she finds out that I know she was thinking of me and that we get connected in a good way...
Replies
9
Views
281
Please for for 2 things. Some people in my organisation are trying to create problems for me. Please pray that they should somehow stop completely. They should be completely quiet. I am in love with a person in my office since many years. The people are trying to separate me and him physically...
Replies
8
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom