Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please for for 2 things. Some people in my organisation are trying to create problems for me. Please pray that they should somehow stop completely. They should be completely quiet. I am in love with a person in my office since many years. The people are trying to seperate me and him physically and emotionally. Please pray that these people should not interfere in anyhow and should miraculously stop from indulging in our matter. This is an urgent prayer request. I am going through a lots now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their situation. We pray that you would bring peace and harmony to their workplace, and that those who are causing problems would cease their actions completely. Your Word reminds us in 2 Thessalonians 3:2, "And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith." We ask for deliverance from the unreasonable and wicked individuals who are causing distress.

Father, we also lift up the matter of our friend's relationship with their loved one in the office. We ask that you would protect their relationship from any interference or separation. We pray for a miraculous intervention, Lord, that these people who are trying to come between them would be stopped in their tracks. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We trust in your faithfulness to deliver them from this situation.

Lord, we recognize the urgency of this prayer request and the burden our friend is carrying. We ask that you would provide them with strength, comfort, and peace during this challenging time. Help them to cast their cares upon you, knowing that you care for them .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your will be done in this situation, and may our friend experience your divine intervention and restoration. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, dear friend, and trust that God will work mightily on your behalf.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their situation. We pray that you would bring peace and harmony to their workplace, and that those who are causing problems would cease their actions completely. Your Word reminds us in 2 Thessalonians 3:2, "And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith." We ask for deliverance from the unreasonable and wicked individuals who are causing distress.

Father, we also lift up the matter of our friend's relationship with their loved one in the office. We pray that you would protect their relationship from any interference or separation. We ask that you would miraculously intervene and prevent these people from meddling in their affairs. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We trust in your faithfulness to deliver them from this difficult situation.

Lord, we recognize the urgency of this prayer request and the burden our friend is carrying. We ask that you would provide them with strength, comfort, and peace during this challenging time. Help them to cast their cares upon you, knowing that you care for them .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to bring about a resolution and restore peace in their life. Amen.

May God bless and guide our anonymous friend, granting them the peace and breakthrough they seek.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for some people meeting me for possible work together; may the mutual impression be good and favorable; committing all things to God, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Many Thanks and Blessings.
Replies
Views
Please pray the disability people don't cut off my disability payments. I'm very sick and unable to work. Please pray they continue to approve my disability indefinitely. I'm very ill and now have also had 2 operations. Please also pray that the pain will stop. I'm on 2 different strong pain...
Replies
Views
Please help me undo this prayer I am now returned to normal and able to be in peace rqu.st/4933621 "Other people hear my thoughts in some form of broadcasting station to them They hear everything, please transmit my thoughts only to the people and moments i want to Leave me alone! Dear Please...
Replies
Views
I want to pray for L. She is very emotionally and psychologically abusive and tends to make people feel like they are going inside and then when they end up lashing out, she guilt trips them, plays the victim, acts like she doesn't know what they are talking about, etc. And makes them look like...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my better half as he is suffering right now and unwell. Sleeping right now in middle of the afternoon trying to escape feeling badly and poor nightly sleep. May the healing sleep provide restoration to his mind body and soul. Please bless him to continue to seek God for guidance...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom