Pls i heed your help to pray for ...

Akerroir

Prayer Warrior
Pls I heed your help to pray for me. That I found my soulmate. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
138
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
247
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom