Pls help me to find a good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I really do not know what my life is for. Pls clear my mind to know what Your purpose for my life is for. Stress in lot issues, health, family, and other relationships. Also lust issues. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
118
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
224
Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom