Pls help me pray that I can ...

Anazerion

Disciple of Prayer
Pls help me pray that I can make the right choice for my life. Lord, you know what's my situation now so pls help me to decide. Give me some clue. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
178
pls pray that i have a real boyfriend. I am tired of having non committed relaitonships. My father put words of bad faith over my life in relation to everything. He said that i was worhtless, stupid and no one would ever love me and that i would die alone, crazy making hand puppets on the wall...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom