pls heal and mend my broken heart ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pls heal and mend my broken heart and hurt ego...I am so tired...I feel so betrayed again...I feel so ugly and unattractive...I need self love and healing thx
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
162
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom