Please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
Please help. I have 5 pulmonary embolisms and a d.v.t. In my leg. I've been released from the hospital into the streets. I have no family, no home, and I'm penniless. I'm waiting on my disability. It's soooooo hot and I can't stop hyperventilating. I can hardly walk. Shelters here cost. I have nowhere to go. If you have any advice or can somehow find it in your heart, please help in any way. I'm begging you. Please help as well as pray. Lord, I'm asking for a miracle. Please send me an angel. ###. PLEASE.
 
Lord answer Please's request and make them an instrument and miracle of you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in emotional pain and I'm really scared. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. It would save the government money if I died. It's my patriotic duty to die...
Replies
8
Views
251
Dear Lord Jesus, Please put me on the talk show, please please please because I’ve worked really hard been out in the sun and I want to help other people, but this is my steppingstone my key my way of hope in order to start my business and I would use it for good please work. I’ve been trying...
Replies
11
Views
151
Please have mercy. I'm in emotional pain. I'm afraid. I have no purpose. Please release me. Please. I'm begging you.
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom