Please

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was sick and neglected by my family. My sister lied and turned everyone against me. I pray the truth comes out and exposes all the fake Christians, First Lady’s, and preacher in the family. The jealousy is gross. Help me not think about them or need them again. I want to be free and never deal...
Replies
10
Views
119
Why did I survive? Please let me die in my sleep no one wants to forgive and forget. I hate them. I hate what my husband did. My son is wrong and refuses to forgive me. I try so hard to be a Christian, but what good has it done me. No one wants me around. I don’t want to be here. Why...
Replies
13
Views
34
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
10
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom