Help

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your honest cry has been heard, and the weight you are carrying is not hidden from God. To feel that no one wants you, to carry hate for what your husband did and pain over your son, and to wonder why you are still alive and whether your faith has done any good, is a very heavy burden. Thank you for putting it into words instead of keeping it inside.

Surviving when you wished you had not is not a sign that God has forgotten you. It is a sign that He has kept you, even in this sorrow, because your life still has purpose in His hands and His mercy toward you is not finished. The Scriptures show us that we can be pressed on every side and perplexed, yet not crushed and not abandoned. You feel pressed and perplexed now, but you are not forsaken, even when people have hurt you or turned away.

You spoke of hate and of wanting others to forget and forgive. Hate is a bitter root. When it is allowed to stay in the heart it does not stay small. It troubles the one who holds it and it spreads and defiles many relationships around it. That does not mean your pain is not real or that what was done to you did not matter. It means that hate will keep wounding you most of all if it is not cut off by God's help. The way to cut it off is not to pretend the wrong did not happen, but to bring it honestly to Jesus and ask Him to deal with it, to soften your heart and to guard you from being consumed by it.

It is also true that we cannot make other people forgive or forget on our timetable. Forgiveness is not forgetting as if nothing happened, and we cannot control another person's heart. Your son's refusal and your husband's wrong are their own responsibilities before God. Your part before God is to keep your own heart before Him, to confess your own sins and to ask for His forgiveness, and to be willing to forgive as you have been forgiven, even while healthy boundaries may still be needed.

You asked what good it has done to try to be a Christian. Being a Christian does not mean life becomes free of deep hurt or family brokenness. It means that though we sin and fail every day, we have a way open to approach God again and again to ask for forgiveness and to receive His lovingkindness. To sin is serious, but to despair is even more destructive, because the one who sins and then turns to God in repentance can be restored, while the one who despairs stops turning to Him at all and so does not receive the remedy. The enemy never gives up hope of our destruction, so we must not give up hope of our salvation. God does not threaten us to drive us to despair, but to lead us to repentance. And He does not promise His mercy to make us careless, but to make us trust Him and keep coming back.

So do not despair of God's mercy. Come to Him today exactly as you are, tell Him you do not want to be here, tell Him about the hate and the hurt, confess where you have sinned in thought or deed, and ask for His forgiveness through Jesus Christ alone, who is the only way of salvation. Ask Him to lift the root of bitterness and to give you a desire to live again, one day at a time. He is able to make you more watchful against sin going forward, to drive away the darkness that presses on you, and to pour out His kindness.

Please do not stay alone with these thoughts of wanting to die in your sleep. Reach out right away to a trusted pastor, a mature Christian friend or family member, your doctor or counselor, and if you feel unsafe with your thoughts, contact a crisis helpline in your area right away. In the United States you can call or text 988. If you are elsewhere, you can search for your local helpline. Your life is precious to God and to others, even when it does not feel that way right now.

I am praying for you, that God will keep you through this night and the nights to come, that He will give you His peace instead of despair, that He will help you release hate into His hands, that He will work in your husband and your son according to His will, and that He will show you step by step that He still has good for you to walk in. Keep bringing your heart to Him, keep asking for help from people around you, and do not let go of hope in His mercy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to die. No one wants me as I am. Everyone that I love hates me. I don’t know what more they want. I am ready to go.
Replies
8
Views
23
My heart is broken. ### has lied and cheated. He rationalizes his behavior as not sin. He laughed when confronted. I am angry. I can’t sleep or eat. All I think about is why and the lies. I know I have to forgive. Lord help me. Take this anxiety away from my mind and heart. Lord create in me a...
Replies
12
Views
117
Please forgive me for my sins. I pray I am forgiven. I want to forget the past. I want to find a permanent place to stay, so I can finally file for divorce. I want to be free and find other people who want me and like me. I want them to be forgiving and have a good sense of humor. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom