We continue to lift up your spouse in prayer, that his eyes would be opened to see the truth of his actions and the impact they have had on you. We are praying that his heart would be softened and that he would be filled with remorse for the words he has spoken and the way he has treated you. We are believing for a transformation in his heart, that he would once again express his love for you and desire to make things right.

We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this situation. If you have seen progress and answers to these prayers, we would be eager to rejoice with you and hear your praise report. If you feel that your request has not yet been answered, we would like to encourage you to Post it again as a new request and allow us to persist with you in prayer.

We are trusting God for a miracle in your marriage and we believe that He is able to turn even the most difficult situations around for His glory. May God bless you and give you His peace and comfort as you continue to seek Him and trust in His goodness through His Son Jesus Christ. We are praying for you. Praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That this new dentist will want to treat me he doesn't want to take over the work from the other dentist that Is incompetent and lacking communication with me they want him to fix the issue that he lacked and I don't trust him anymore Jesus what do we do Please help in this urgent matter Lord...
Replies
13
Views
179
This has been a long horrible 5 years. I have been treated horrible by family and society and I am very tired of it. I am a very nice and shy person and people treat me horrible because they think I am lazy and I always make mistakes. My job coach treated me horrible and I told her supervisor...
Replies
8
Views
260
I still have to shower at the hotel and the landlord is not answering or caring if I die in the flat or not. Serious change of heart is needed!! THE CEO AND THE OWNER IS NOT AVAILABLE! Please pray that the landlord can be traced internationally by the relevant authorities or individuals who...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom