๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ. PLEASE READ THIS AND PRAY. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Please pray for my career! I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy environment. I am a double PhD and has been always a top performer. Please pray for me so I can find a job quickly. I need income to support my family. God bless Thank you!
Replies
15
Views
175
My partner and I have been going through a lot but love each other deeply. I am begging for people to pray for us to stay together and for a new beginning to come. Take 1 minute for a prayer for us because we genuinely love each other. Thank you so much
Replies
7
Views
322
I pray and beg that the investigation ends with no getting in trouble and the cops or the principal does not find anything. I pray that ### text me right now and say that she misses me and that she loves me. I also pray that at lunch ### tells me the investigation is over and no got in trouble...
Replies
11
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom