Please prayers that negative of covid test ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
314
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
142
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will that my upcoming MRI is negative, no need for biopsy. Oh Lord, you know how scared I am & the issues I’m dealing with around ### health. Help me to make the right decisions. Holy Spirit please intervene for me now. Thank you & God Bless.
Replies
9
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom