Please prayers for ### ### for with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer against an occult stalker. Im going through spiritual warfare because of a stalker thats in the occult. He has threatened my life. I told fbi and showed evidence. Only thing they said was get a restraining order which isnt going to work. I need protection and safety. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
194
My prayer requests are: I found out someone paid my rent surprised me and I got money order for what I owe. It clearly shows no refund on money order. Please pray somehow I get that ### back. I'm on SSI so it's hard to come by. My survival. Also city I live and state is in alot financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
179
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,313
Members
650,632
Latest member
Jmaruithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom